The European Union Agrochemical Database
This new database has been designed to assist those companies looking to enter the EU market for the first
time or those companies looking to expand existing activities.
The EU data for each active ingredient includes:-
Plus other data:-
- Annex I status – approved or pending
- EU registrations approvals by country
- Annex I approval and expiry dates
- Data protection expiry dates
- Link to EU Review Report
- Synthetic pathways for active ingredients giving commercial and alternative routes of manufacture and
including key technologies used in the manufacturing process.
- Key intermediates used in the synthesis of agrochemicals – these can be searched by name,
structure or sub-structure. Just click on an intermediate and a list of all the synthetic pathways which
feature the intermediate is displayed.
- A database of approximately 1,500 manufacturers of active ingredients and intermediates.
- EU and US patent numbers for the active ingredient.
- Major mixtures products for a given active ingredient.
- Major crops – this field can be searched to show which active ingredients are used for a particular crop.
- Major markets – this field can be searched by country to find which active ingredients are used in that country
- Registration data – including hyper-links to registration data including WHO, US EPA, EU, and Australian
registration data fact sheets.
- BCPC data including physical chemistry, commercial history, trade-marks and company names, applications,
analysis, mammalian toxicology, ecotoxicology and environmental fate.
- Searches can be saved for future analysis as Lists, List Logic allows searches to be combined and manipulated.
- Data can be readily transferred to Word files for internal reporting.